A new issue of Eusebeia: The Bulletin of the Andrew Fuller Center for Baptist Studies is almost finished being edited and will be available soon. The following is the list of articles in the upcoming journal. All but two articles were presented at last year’s Annual Conference.
- “A GREAT THIRST FOR READING”: ANDREW FULLER THE THEOLOGICAL READER by MICHAEL A.G. HAYKIN
- ANDREW FULLER: HEIR OF THE REFORMATION by JEFFREY K. JUE
- JOHN OWEN AND ANDREW FULLER by CARL R. TRUEMAN
- ANDREW FULLER’S READING OF JOHN GILL by BARRY HOWSON
- THE INFLUENCE OF JONATHAN EDWARDS ON ANDREW FULLER by THOMAS J. NETTLES
- SENSE OF THE HEART: JONATHAN EDWARDS’ LEGACY IN THE WRITING OF ANDREW FULLER by CHRIS CHUN
- CHRIST’S ABSOLUTE DETERMINATION TO SAVE: ANDREW FULLER AND PARTICULAR REDEMPTION by JEREMY PITTSLEY
- ANDREW FULLER’S ORDINATION SERMONS by NIGEL WHEELER
- THE LETTERS OF JOHN ERSKINE TO THE RYLANDS by JONATHAN YEAGER
I will be assuming the position of Managing Editor for Eusebeia with the next issue (#10). Subscriptions for Eusebeia are available at the rates of $20 in North America or $30 outside North America. Individual issues are available for $10.
For more information about receiving this issue, subscribing to Eusebeia, or attending this year’s conference (August 25-26, 2008 at SBTS) then contact me (Steve Weaver) at firstname.lastname@example.org.