Here are a few links from around the web that I have enjoyed this week.
- Joe Carter provides his thoughts on using the RSS reader as a blog reading tool.
- BPNews provides a Q & A with Chris Stovall, an attorney with the Alliance Defense Fund, about the federal hate crimes bill recently passed by the House of Representatives.
- Albert Mohler writes about a missionary to the American Episcopal Church from Africa.
- A fascinating article on Salon.com about the British historian Alistair Horne titled “Bush’s Favorite Historian.”
- An excellent message by Steve Lawson on Romans 11:33-36 on the topic of “Target Audience” at last year’s Ligonier Ministries’ Pastor’s Conference. Guess who Lawson says our target audience should be?
- A Reuters news story citing a recent study which states that the typical “stay-at-home” mom is worth $138,095.00.
- King Herod’s tomb discovered.
- John Rush reviews James Sire’s new book Why Good Arguments Often Fail.