Here are some creatures that I have run into recently on the Information Super Highway that I think everyone should sample:
- Al Mohler on what funeral music says about us.
- Doug Wilson on the marks of a Pharisee.
- A couple of reviews of Walk the Line (the new movie about Johnny Cash) that make me want to see it. Click on the following names for their reviews: Chuck Colson and Russell Moore.
- My brother, the Doxoblogist, has been inducted into the blogger’s equivalent of the Hall of Fame.
- Monergism has a new Hall of Contemporary Reformers. Check it out!
- Phil Johnson posts a highlight from the Spurgeon Archive which shows Charles Haddon Spurgeon’s belief in an universal aspect to the atonement.
- Jeff Wright has posted several posts recently on the Tennesse Baptist Convention and its relationship to Carson-Newman and Belmont.
- Bob Kauflin of Sovereign Grace Ministries has a new blog called Worship Matters. Check out this post on Songs for the Hard Times which includes an offer of a free download of a new song from Sovereign Grace Music called “God Moves“.
- Everyone needs to keep an eye on The Pearcey Report “a website of news, comment, information, and worldview.”
Be sure to spit out the bones!