Ligonier Pastor’s Conference

We made it! Dad and arrived at the conference in time today. The wind was very strong but we made it safely. The conference began with a lunch at noon today. The first session then begin at 1:00 am. We had lunch with Mr. Tim Dick (President and CEO of Ligonier Ministries) who granted me permission to blog the contents of this conference. I will attempt to do this in the coming days. The only problem is that the sessions are so content filled it will take me awhile to type the notes that I am taking. There is no internet connection in the conference room, so I’m taking notes in a notebook which I will then transfer to my blog. I will try to do this at any breaks during the day or at day’s end. Stay tuned . . . Below is a schedule of topics and speakers for this week’s conference:

Monday, October 24, 2005

Thursday, October 27, 2005

7:30 – 8:30 am Breakfast
8:45 – 9:25 am Scripture Presentation Max McLean
9:25 – 10:25 am A Simple Way to Pray R.C. Sproul
10:45 am Pastors Conference Concludes

One comment

Join the conversation . . .

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w